Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've got about half an hour left before I set out of the house for the airport, for the second overseas training trip to Taiwan. No, no, I'm not feeling emo, Taiwan's not as bad as Brunei. But this one trip will have so many implications, some which I'm not very sure I like at all.

For example, this trip will determine whether any more of us will have to be reviewed by a performance board, and then get unceremoniously kicked out of the course and not have the glorious end to the 9 (or 6) months. I don't really like that, it's almost similar to asking a man to complete a job for you and when he's finished, you say 'Well looks like you're not really all that suitable to have done it for me, so no pay for you I'm sry'. I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles though (CLICHE CLICHE), so hopefully all of us will be able to help each other to get through it.

And also, I will be completely, absolutely, totally, missing the week that rachel's going to be back in Singapore, after which she will only be coming back in the summer period of may/june/july, and I can tell you for sure I just hate this fact. But there's nothing I can do about it. Because that's just how it is. And so I shall just relieve my pain by blasting baddies into oblivion on my PSP in Taiwan during R&R.

And by buying cheap Onitsuka Tigers which designs cannot be found in Singapore for people. Yes. I shall have many boxes to lug back home come the 26th.

Remember to pay me back, people.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment